Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JANET JACKSON BREAKS HER SILENCE


JANET JACKSON BREAKS HER SILENCE




YES!YES!YES! Since Michael Jackson's untimely death his sister, Janet, has yet to reveal her thoughts surrounding the allegations that Dr. Conrad Murray may or may not have been the one responsible. In an in depth interview, airing tonight on ABC, Janet finally breaks her silence.

Although we have heard the opinions of Joseph, Jermaine, LaToya and Katherine Jackson the world has been waiting to hear what Janet has to say! This interview will be taking a look into her relationship with Michael before his death, her speculations surrounding his death and her reaction to receiving the news that would change everything.

"I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now,'" she told Roberts. "I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister LaToya. I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it," she said.


Watch "In The Spotlight" Tonight on ABC 10pm ET.

No comments: